About the foundation
—-- MISSION STATEMENT
Fondazione Labia is a non-profit section 21 Trust, which is a charitable arm of Casa Labia Cultural Centre. It supports the advancement of the Arts and Culture in South Africa, especially in those communities which are under served.
Fondazione Labia works with individuals, NGO’s, schools and community centres to bring upliftment through cultural, musical, artistic activities and utilises the space and facilities of Casa Labia. We believe that Arts are important in society for innumerable reasons. They help society to heal by assisting it to come to terms with its past. They communicate across barriers of language, class and culture. We sponsor and host workshops, classes, programs for the development and support of the Arts.
1. Social Cohesion, Nation Building and Healing Programmes
2. Languages at risk of extinction.
3. Arts and Culture programmes aimed to create inclusion of people with disability.
4. Innovation, design and creation
5. Art Platform Exhibitions
—-- WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING
Individuals and formally registered institutions, organizations and groups can apply for funding. All applicants must be African Citizens over the age of eighteen. The Fondazione Labia can only fund a project once per financial year. Fondazione Labia may not be able to fund the entire budget of a project. Applicants may have to seek further funding from other sources.
—-- SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Registration Certificate as a non- profit organisation, Section 21 Company, or School registered with the Department of Education.
- Quotations for costs and all other financial sources.
- Recent Annual Financial statements.
- Valid Tax Certificate
Meet The Team
Up coming events at FondazionE LABIA —